- White Caller Admits He’s Prejudiced & Asks Black Woman “What Can I Do To Change.?” [Video] - A white male resident of North Carolina called into C-Span where he openly admitted to being prejudiced towards Black people before explaining why. He expresses great passion and interest in learning ways that he can combat his feelings of prejudice, Read more
- Gay Couple Makes History In South Africa With Birth Of Triplets [Video] - A South African couple has made history after becoming the first same-sex couple to birth triplets from their own DNA! Via: HuffingtonPost A gay couple have become the first recorded same-sex couple in South Africa to have children born of Read more
- Transgender Youtuber Goes Off On #BlackLivesMatter Calling It A “Sh*T Show” [Video] - Transgender Youtuber Blair White touched on the recent violent protests in Milwaukee that took place following the police shooting death of Sylville Smith, a 23-year-old black man. Despite the valid points White makes surrounding the various accounts of violent rioting Read more
Fashion / Beauty
- #ShopThisDeal Katydid Herringbone Vest – The “IT” Vest for Fall 2015/Winter 2016 [Buy Inside] - Fall season will be here sooner than you think, which means it’s time to go shopping! Get your hands on this super fashionable Katydid Herringbone Vest for only $35! Limited quantity, limited time get this vest for ONLY $34.95 + Read more
- YG – Why You Always Hatin? ft. Drake, Kamaiyah [Music Video] - YG takes listeners for a glimpse of what it looks like to ride alongside him in Bompton, with the video for “Why You Always Hatin?” ft. Drake and Kamaiyah.
- Washington D.C. Opens First All Boys College Prep Public High School - Scholars are referred to as “Kings” within the confines of the first all-boys public school in Washington D.C. With the DC area being well-known for its poverty and crime-stricken communities, it is assuring to learn of the recent grand opening Read more
- 10 Bad Habits That Should Be Banned from the Workplace Forever - Via: LeighStringer Over the years, we have developed work styles that are not good for our physical, mental or emotional health. “It’s not that we’re bad people, or that we aren’t working hard,” says Leigh Stringer, author of The Healthy Read more
Instead of sending out the boring, old, “Welcome Back” newsletter, Mr. Reed, a first year teacher from Chicago, wrote a rap song for his 4th grade students, and recorded a music video to go along with it! The song and video emphasize the reality that hard work is a must, but that school and learning can certainly be fun!
- 4th Grade Teacher Records Welcome Back to School Rap Video for Students [Video]
- Instead of sending out the boring, old, “Welcome Back” newsletter, Mr. Reed, a first year teacher from Chicago, wrote a rap son