The work out of the week:
After running 3 – 4miles (preferably 4 times a week) split my week in half. Three days I work on my arms and the other three days I work on my legs. Sunday is rest day!
4 sets of 20 of the following
- Biceps curls
- Triceps Kickback
- Overhead Triceps Extensions
- Shoulders dumb-bell press
- Double Arm Dumb-Bell push press
Leg (If you have stairs in your building, I suggest going up and down on the a minimum of three times a week. You should use your stairs to do Tuck Jumps, it is a lil challenging but it is very good for your legs)
4 sets of 20 of the following:
- Leg swings (left, right, front, and back)
- Do a minimum of 100 Side Bends with a stick (broom sticks are good)
- Lunge (do the left leg and the right leg)
(Google all these exercises and it will show you a picture of what it is and how it is done.)
Good Luck and Keep me updated on your progress!