With early voting humming along and Nov. 8 just days away, the personal-finance website WalletHub today followed up its report on the best political party for the economy by releasing its Election Day 2016 By The Numbers infographic, which should help make doing your civic duty more entertaining. The infographic is filled with fun facts on elections past and present.
- 46.5% – Of voters supporting either Clinton or Trump say their main objective is to stop the other side from winning.
- 60.13% – Of claims made by Trump during the campaign have been rated “False” or “Pants on Fire” by Politifact (vs. 13.33% for Clinton).
- $21.6M – Speaking fees earned by Hillary Clinton from 2013 to 2015 (92 speeches).
- +$2.2B – Projected change in Real GDP (2009 dollars) during the first four years of a Clinton presidency (+$0.7B for Trump).
- 14 States – Have new laws that could make it more difficult to vote this year (32 states have voter ID laws).
For the full Election Day 2016 By The Numbers report, please visit: