Have you seen Alicia Keys lately?? She is looking absolutely fabulous!
Definitely iAmHealthyFit Approved!
If you are wondering how you can achieve the “Alicia Keys Body” no need to worry, iAmHealthyFit has you covered. Here are the workouts you need to get started!
Standing Oblique Flexion (Targets: Obliques, Abs)
You’ll need light, medium, and heavy dumbbells(ranging from 5 to 15 pounds) and a bench. Do the moves three days a week, plus three to five bouts of short but intense cardio, and you’ll be flaunting a firmer figure in six weeks!
- Stand with knees slightly bent, feet shoulder-width apart, holding medium or heavy dumbbells in each hand with weights at sides, elbows slightly bent, palms in and abs tight.
- Slowly slide dumbbell down outside of right thigh as far as you can, bending torso to right while keeping hips square.
- Hold for 2 seconds, then slowly draw weight back up thigh to start.
- Repeat all reps to right; switch sides.
Bench Step-Up (Targets: Thighs, Hips, Glutes, Shoulders)
- Hold a light- or medium-weight dumbbell in each hand standing next to the bench lengthwise.
- Step up with right foot onto the middle of the bench; hold for 3 counts with left leg lifted to side.
- Step down with left foot and tap down with the right.
- Immediately step back up to the bench with right foot.
- Do all reps on this leg, rest for 30 seconds, then switch sides.
Reverse Incline Row to Rear Fly (Targets: Rear Shoulders, Upper Back)
- Straddle a bench inclined to 45 degrees, pressing chest into top of bench, knees slightly bent.
- Hold light or medium dumbbells in each hand, elbows slightly bent with palms in.
- Bend elbows and pull weights toward body, keeping arms close to sides.
- Lower and repeat.
- From starting position, slowly lift weights out to sides to chest level, keeping elbows slightly bent.
- Lower and repeat.
- Do 1 set of rows followed by one set of flyes; rest and repeat.
Cross-Twist on Bench (Targets: Obliques, Abs, Lower Back)
- Sit on a flat bench with knees bent and feet flat floor or on the seat of the bench.
- Lean back slightly, engaging your abdominals.
- Punch right fist across outside of left thigh, twisting upper body to the left.
- Hold for 3 counts.
- Repeat, punching left fist to outside of right thigh.
- Continue, alternating punching to each side; keep your upper body lifted and your abdominals engaged throughout the exercise.
Bench Wide-Grip Push-Up (Targets: Shoulders, Chest, Back, Arms, Abs)
- Stand facing a flat bench (push bench against a wall for support, if necessary).
- Come into a full push-up position with palms placed just wider than shoulder-distance apart on the bench, abs tight.
- Bend elbows 90 degrees, lowering chest toward bench.
- Hold for 2 counts, then push back to start and repeat.
- For an added challenge, alternate lifting one leg for each set (not shown).
Bent-Knee Deadlift (Targets: Hamstrings, Glutes, Lower Back, Hips)
- Stand with feet shoulder-distance apart, holding medium-weight dumbbells in each hand, arms at sides with palms in.
- Keeping head up, shoulders back, abs tight and knees slightly bent, hinge forward from the hips to slide your butt back.
- As you bend forward, slide weights down the legs, gazing slightly ahead of you.
- Keeping body weight over heels, slowly return to starting position; repeat.
We can’t wait to hear from you and your workout results! We are confident that you will look absolutely amazing! Visit My Fitness Magazine for more ideas!
Check out the blog: http://msdulcedeleche.blogspot.com/